We encourage all cohousing groups and communities to consider an annual gift of support to Coho/US. Your community’s gift will help us serve you and others as we nurture the growth of cohousing and help our communities thrive
Engaging your members in supporting Coho/US strengthens our movement. Please consider sharing with your members our Coho/US Overview and Strategic Goals.
Why Support Coho/US?
- You want to promote cohousing across the nation.
- You want your community to be recognized as a supporter of cohousing.
- You want to support Coho/US as a vehicle for recruiting community members, finding resources and attending conferences, and connecting with the cohousing world.
What does your gift support?
Coho/US 2018 Operational budget of $94,000 funds:
• A small but dedicated staff;
• Hosting www.cohousing.org website, including the Cohousing Directory and Classified Ads for home sales
• Resources for finding, creating, living and aging in cohousing;
• Planning for Regional and National Conferences;
• Hosting the National Cohousing Open House Day
• Educating and attracting the public to cohousing;
• Advocacy for cohousing-friendly political and economic environment; and
• Special initiatives, such as seeking FNMA and FHA-HUD support, aging in cohousing, and analyzing costs to live in cohousing
All gifts are welcome and appreciated. Please consider becoming a Sustaining Community by pledging to contribute each year, for five years, $25 per household (with a minimum of $300).
Giving & Pledging Options - All gifts welcome
- Mail a check to Coho/US, 4710 16th Street, Boulder CO 80304
For more information, and to set up a recurring payment for annual support:
Karin Hoskin, Coho/US Executive Director
karincohous [at] gmail [dot] com